Cylinder for DHW heating systems with cylinder loading system, cylinder capacity: 500, 750 and 950 litres.
Steel with Ceraprotect enamel coating
Additional cathodic protection via magnesium anode
Impressed current anode available as an accessory
Low heat losses
Thanks to highly effective all-round thermal insulation
Combination with condensing boilers
With optional Vitotrans 222 heat exchanger set as a cylinder loading system, particularly suitable for combination with condensing boilers
Removable thermal insulation
For easier handling
Immersion heater and heating lance as accessories
An immersion heater and heating lance for use in conjunction with heat pumps are available as accessories
Accurate cylinder heating
Even with modulating flow temperature
High efficiency cylinder loading and heating water pump
As well as with full thermal insulation
Energy efficiency class: B
Type CVL, 500 litres
Vitocell 100-L with separate Vitotrans 222 heat exchanger set
By adding the Vitotrans 222 (80, 120 and 240 kW) supplied as an accessory, the Vitocell 100-L forms a cylinder loading system for DHW heating. The heat exchanger set consists of a plate heat exchanger, fittings and pumps as well as thermal insulation.
Vitocell 100-L in application
The system is ideally used for the following applications and conditions:
- Short-term peak loads, i.e. high draw-off rates and varying reheat times, e.g. DHW heating in swimming pools, sports centres, industrial enterprises and abattoirs
- Large cylinder volumes with offset heating and draw-off times, e.g. where water is drawn off at peak times in schools, sports centres, hospitals, army barracks, council facilities, apartment buildings, etc.
- Heating circuits requiring low return temperatures or where the return temperatures are limited, e.g. for district heating or condensing boilers. The wide DHW spread leads to a low return temperature on the heating water side; this brings advantages through high condensation rates when utilising condensing technology.
- Where space is limited, as the cylinder loading system can transfer a high output.
- Cylinder capacity
- Type CVL: 500 litres
- Type CVLA: 750 and 950 litres
- Type CVL: 500 litres
- Energy efficiency class
- Type CVL: B
- Product cross-section Vitocell 100-L type CVLA (950 litres)