Warranty information for Viessmann products
Terms and conditions
- The warranty specified herein is only valid and applicable to Viessmann residential water solution products purchased directly or from authorised dealers in Singapore.
- Viessmann Singapore Pte Ltd shall warrant the product against manufacture and material defects based on the date of purchase (or date of official receipt) as followed:
- Instant Water Heater: All Internal components are covered for Two (2) years. Heating elements - Five (5) years
- Storage Water Heater: All Internal components are covered for Two (2) years. Tank leakage - Five (5) years. Please note Viessmann shall only offer a one-time replacement in the event of tank leakage within the 5-year period. For any tank leakage after first year, labor and service charges shall apply for the replacement.
- Water Purifier: All Internal components are covered for Two (2) years. Please note consumables are not covered under warranty.
- For any parts found to be defective during the first-year warranty period, Viessmann shall undertake either to repair or replace at our option without charges, provided it has been properly maintained and operated in accordance with the operating instruction and has not been tampered with.
- Installation, commissioning and maintenance must be carried out by licensed plumber/electrician and meet the requirements of current regulations and in accordance with the manual instruction.
- Product must not be taken apart, modified or repaired, except by authorised personnel.
- Warranty shall exclude peripheral items such as shower head, hose, tube, connector, fittings and other accessories, consumables such as filters, pipe work, electricial work, replacement of false ceiling.
- Warranty is not transferrable or assignable to any third party.
For any service request or feedback, kindly contact us at our customer hotline 6970 8411 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Kindly provide us the detail of the product model, serial number and purchase date for facilitation.
- Labor & service charges shall apply to any repair or replacement provided after the first year of product warranty.
- Service charge will also be incurred in the event of cancellation of a service appointment, or where a service call under terms of the warranty has been arranged but the failure is found not product related.
- If product is no longer covered under warranty, charges will be imposed for site visit and any part supplied.
- All payments are under Cash on Delivery (COD). Payment must be made to Service Technician upon completion of service work. Viessmann reserves the rights not to proceed or undertake work where payment cannot be made.
- Owner shall be responsible in facilitating Service Technician in direct access to the product.