VITOPURE S4-RO: deep-clean of your tap water
S4-RO water filters apply reverse osmosis (RO), a multi-stage mechanical and chemical filtration process. It is based upon a partially permeable membrane to separate ions, unwanted molecules and larger particles from the water at maximum filter accuracy. The result: a seamless flow of pure drinkable water from the filter’s dedicated tap at a flow rate of 2.2 litres per minute.
Benefits at a glance
- Removes sediments
- Removes germs, virus and bacteria
- Effectively absorbs chlorine and chloroform
- Removes chemicals, pesticide, or other pollutants
- Removes heavy metals like lead, mercury, etc.
- Removes odor and color
- Compact size and easy, flexible installation either countertop or under the sink
- Electric use enables constant monitoring
S4-RO-800G: Intuitive use
The S4-RO-800G filter is extremely intuitive to use. Installed on the countertop, its powerful filtration function can be activated with just one touch. A magnetic front panel allows immediate access to the filter's replacement slots.
Check the dimensions of VITOPURE S4-RO in the following overview.
|Flow rate||2.2 liters per minute|
|Working pressure||0.1-0.65 MPa|
|Inlet/outlet connection||DN 10/8|
|Drainage pipe connection||DN 8|
|Working temperature||1-39 °C|
|Power input||AC 100-240V, 50/60 Hz|
|Power output||DC 6V-1000mA|