Gas heating provides heat in over 40 percent of German households. The benefits include technology that has been tried and tested over decades, which uses gas particularly efficiently thanks to condensing technology and the small footprint. Wall mounted gas boilers are particularly compact. This makes the heating system ideal for detached houses without a cellar or boiler room, but also for individual flats in apartment buildings. It is also important to know when making your decision: despite finite gas reserves, gas condensing technology has a future thanks to biogas and the possible admixture of hydrogen. In addition, Viessmann heating systems can be combined with heat generators based on renewable energies to create hybrid systems.
Heating with gas – a sensible decision when…
- You want a heating system with proven condensing technology for fossil fuels
- You only have limited space available for the technology
- You already have a gas connection or a liquid gas tank
- You want a modern heating system with a good price-performance ratio
- You want to have the option of being able to combine with renewable energies