- Setting of set room temperatures in various operating modes (Comfort, Normal & Reduced) for one, two, three or up to four heating circuits
- With convenience functions such as holiday program/holiday at home program
- With backlit graphic display for indication of outside temperature, room temperature & room air humidity
- With intuitive colour-coded user navigation (Lightguide)
- With encrypted 2.4 GHz low power radio connection
- With optional 2.4 GHz WiFi connection for automatic software updates
Wireless remote control with built-in low power radio transmitter for controlling heating systems.
Wireless Vitotrol 300-E remote control
The Vitotrol 300-E is a high quality wireless remote control for operating the heating system that can be installed in any living space. It communicates with the heating appliance through low power radio.
- Wall mounted Vitotrol 300-E for connection to the heating system
- Plug-in power supply unit, 5 V (white)
- Can be ordered separately: Flush mounted power supply unit, 12 V (not included in the standard delivery)
- With the boiler via low power radio connection
- Via WiFi with the DSL router (via heating appliance)
- Micro USB port for 5 V plug-in power supply unit (white)
- Threaded fitting for flush mounted power supply unit (can be ordered separately)
- Do not use more than one Vitotrol 300-E per heat generator: Not in conjunction with hardwired remote control units
Viessmann wall mounted gas condensing boilers
- Vitodens 300-W (types B3HE & B3HF)
- Vitodens 333-F (types B3TE & B3TF)
- Vitodens 343-F (types B3UE & B3UF)
- Vitodens 200-W (types B2HE & B3KE)
- Vitodens 222-W (type B2LE)
- Vitodens 222-F (types B2TE & B2SE)
- Vitodens 242-F (type B3UE)
Viessmann fuel cell heating appliances
- Vitovalor PT2
- For the Vitotrol 300-E, we recommend connecting the boiler to the internet so that regular software updates can be automatically uploaded to the Vitotrol 300-E.
- Heating appliances made before October 2018 must be connected to the internet at least once during installation so that the built-in low power radio module can be activated (see the commissioning instructions enclosed in the delivery package).
- To increase the range of the radio signal, only the following repeaters can be used:
- Viessmann ViCare Repeater for surface mounting (Order number: ZK05390)
- Repeater for flush-mounted installation (Order number: ZK05462)